Hello everyone, I am relying on you a second time because I find that this forum involves a community open to sharing.
In the middle of analyzing a new theoretical implementation around the stack we are currently developing, I could not miss the trendy strategy, in this case, the Data Mesh. But after having started reading several resources on this subject that I can quote below :
- Of course the book of Mrs Zhamak Dehghani
- The articles of @patrickcuba on a form of implementation of DV2.0 in a Data Mesh strategy
- The podcast of Mrs. @cmeyersohn and datarebels article
- The articles and podcast of Mister @kgraziano
- Or the document describing the use of DV2.0 in a Data Mesh strategy within the ROCHE company.
I could also see that this was going to be a topic of a conference at WWDVC 2023. So I understand that the topic is growing and is still far from mature, but I was wondering if there are any resources that serve as reference material to help us implement a data mesh strategy using Data Vault 2.0 modeling.
Thank you for your time and all the resources already available !